1. Your kids never tell you that you’re a lot dumber than their teacher.
2. If you can’t find matching socks for your child first thing in the morning, who cares?
3. Cleaning out the refrigerator can double as chemistry lab.
4. Your kids have good reason to think they might get spanked in school, but no reason to think they’ll get beat up by a gang.
5. You never have to drive your child’s forgotten lunch to school.
6. If your child gets drugs at school, it’s probably Tylenol.
7. The teacher gets to kiss the principal (their Dad, my husband) in the faculty lounge and no one gossips.
8. If your child claims that the dog ate his homework, you can ask the dog.
9. Create a home economics course by making, I mean, instructing your children on how to do housework, laundry, sewing, and cooking.
10.Teenagers can attend “Night School” since their sleep pattern is to stay up late and sleep in in the morning.
11. Writing thank you notes for Christmas or birthday presents can be considered an English assignment.
12. Birthdays become “holidays” to take a day off of school.
13. You can watch a “Hollywood movie” created around another time and place and call it Social Studies.
14. Going shopping is a lesson in math.
15.Taking the dog for a walk is great for physical education.
16. Playing games can be considered school.
17. Last month’s leftovers in the refrigerator become this month’s science project.
18. Every day is pajama day!
19. The teacher (that’s me!) doesn’t have to dress up to go to school.
20. Raiding the fridge in-between classes is recess time!
Top 10 (humorous) benefits of homeschooling – Chicago Springfield Homeschooling | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/springfield-homeschooling-in-chicago/top-10-humorous-benefits-of-homeschooling#ixzz1ZXol95fJ