What you need:
- Kitchen sponges (new)
- Oslo paper
- Poster paint
- Paper plate (to use as paint palettes)
- Scrap paper for testing stamps and paint brushes
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
- Paper towels
What to do:
1. Draw shapes on a kitchen sponge with a fine-tipped marker. Below are shapes I made – the marks made by the pen I used can still be clearly seen.
2. Wet a kitchen sponge and wring out as much water as possible.
3. Cut out the shapes with a good pair of scissors. (I stuck a piece of styrofoam to the back of the sponge to make a handle of sorts).
4. Pour a small amount of paint on the paper plates.
5. Dab the sponge on the paint and stamp it up and down the plate to thin the paint out.
Note: Stamps may be used multiple times before it runs out of color.