What you need:
- poster paint (in various colors),
- paper plate (the ones with the glossy finish),
- piece of paper,
What to do:
1. Dab a little paint on separate parts of the paper plate. Only use colors that you need for your art project.
2. Get a piece of paper and lightly draw an outline of what you want to paint with a pencil.
3. Decide which part of your drawing you want to fill up first, then dip one finger into the color you want to use.
4. Dot that part with the color you want until it is filled up with dots.
5. Fill-up the other spaces with the colors you need for each part of the drawing then you’re done!
View Slideshow Below