A pair of scissors
Thick paper (that can carry the wait of the toilet paper rolls)
2-3 empty toilet paper rolls
Jute rope (around 1 meter)
1. Glue jute rope on thick paper in the form of twigs of a tree or plant
2. Hold in place until it can hold its form then use hair dryer to hasten the drying process.
Note: Each part of the “twig” may have to be glued on piece by piece as the glue has to be somewhat dried before the jute rope can hold the shape you want it to.
3. While the “twigs” are setting or drying, press an empty toilet paper roll flat then cut it into 1/2-inch strips.
4. Glue one side of the toilet paper roll and position it on the paper so that it appears like leaves growing from the twig.
5. To hasten the drying process, you may use a hair dryer.
Optional: You may paint the inside of the toilet paper roll with different shades of green, or with orange, yellow and red to denote fall colors.